Wednesday, March 16, 2011

yey for project life

i am soo excited that finally my project life is here!!! i am happy to be able to get hold of this product (even if it costs me a lot!) but i really believe that system will work for me to record our life now, especially that we will be having baby #2 very soon. this should work because i was only able to put up 1 album for euan - his baby photos (my bad). all the photos are stuck in my computer.

so on top of arranging all the page protectors and title cards, one of the things in my to do list is to select the pictures that will go in this project. since i am so bent to try this out in january (but decided to order on february), i have been taking snapshots of our lives. at first i admit, i planned to do a picture-a-day approach but there are days that i am so stumped, that i decided to go on a weekly approach. i have never taken so many pictures than now so i decided to organize my pictures on a weekly basis and select from there which would go to the PL and which would be for regular LOs. also, since i started with lots of pictures in january, i have been doing some journaling that i have written either here in my blog or in my journal. although i have read in PL community that backtracking is not really recommended as one can really start at any month of the year, i intend to start with the current week and work my way backwards to january and see if i can make the whole of almost 3 months worth of photos. i hope i can manage it since i am almost complete with the journaling. it's just a matter of putting it all together. but if not, then it's ok, i can use those in the regular LOs.

so this is my gameplan. i believe i can do this. all i need is to focus (olw) on my gameplan.

No comments: