Friday, September 2, 2011

jumpstart

is it september already? the past months seemed like a blur.

right now, life is a challenge especially with having a new baby and an active pre-schooler in tow. very daunting that it has consumed all my time, energy and effort, shuffling in between the many hats that i have to wear each day. i have totally not forgotten about my goals but more often than not, when i am about to do my stuff, something would come up - a baby that needs soothing or a cry of help from a boy who can't find his fave toy or even an errand to be done for hubby.

right now, there's a nagging feeling to organize and get back into the groove again. yet again, i am overwhelmed. early this year i made an attempt to take my memory keeping into a different level. and so i did (and is still doing) project life. although i want to keep it current, i also intend to work backwards to january so i could get the whole year of 2011. yes, it is a tough thing to do, with the time that i have in my hands. but when i saw what i did for the months of february to half of april, it made me soar. especially when i see my son flipping through its pages. he just loves seeing his photos in an album. and the good thing is that i haven't lost the urge to take photos and jot down bits and pieces of everyday life. when i went through my project life photos, i noticed that there are weeks that come with few photos and there are weeks that come aplenty. i am totally fine with that. i know that when i come face to face with project life again, i can come up with something to make it fit my liking.

right now, i need to make all things work on my side. as the month of september sets in, i intend to update my project life, make it more current and simple. and when i am fully adjusted to being a mother to two adorable kids, i would love to dabble on traditional scrapbooking.

right now, i continue to be inspired by others who share the same passion as mine. their works have ignited that love for creativity that has been put off for quite a time now. i am keeping the spark to make mine aglow.



No comments: